Friday, May 3, 2019

God Restores








I Love how God Answers Prayers.. 
This year for Mothers Day 
I am more focused
On My Mother 
We have had a strained Relationship 
Throughout the yrs 
Her not really 
Understanding 
My non ability 
To Keep UpIn Life

In 2015
 I was diagnosed with Lupus

Which finally brought
With it 
So Many Answers
For me


But
My Family
Still did not
Really
Understand


In 2017
I began Praying
With 

A Group of Sister Friends
For 

My Relationship
With my Mother
To grow Strong


Dec 4th 2017
She was going to have her 80th Birthday Party
I was not Looking forward to going to it
Being so ill
Being around my family
All of my family 200 People were invited


My Friends
Stood
In agreement with me
To Pray
That God would do
Something
Amazing


Well 

He did
And
The
Fruit of this
God brought
Me and My Mother
Closer
She has learned
To Understand
My Illness
And
God Blessed us Both


A friend through Facebook
Was
Telling me her Church
Was
Having Revival
Which just happened
To be in my Home Town/Parish
She invited me
And
Invited me to Invite my family
Which I knew My Mother
Would love to go
So I invited her
Giving my friend her phone number
My Mother
Went
And
Has gone
Every
Sunday
And
Wednesday Night
Since
So this Mother's Day
Actually
This Sunday
A Week Ahead
My Mr. Man and I
Are 
Going to Church
With My Mother
At
Her
Church
She has been going
Over 5 mths
5 Being the number of Grace
I love How God
Not
Only
Answered my Prayer
To
Restore 
My Relationship
With My Mother
But
Also
Restored
Her Relationship
With 
Him
What a Mighty God We Serve
So this Mother's Day
Will be A Very Special One
I can Honor My Mother
With
True Love
In
My Heart 
Note: God Restores
A Sister Friend Asked
 "Please tell me what Mother's Day means to you - whether it's for yourself as a Mom or favorite memories of your own Mother!" Winner will be chosen this weekend, can't wait to read your lovely comments!

10/5/2019
God's Grace is so Amazing
As I was going through my writings .. "I smile"
I found a post with me as a child .. (Peggy P read it this is the answer to that prayer .. from then)
Father God.. I am so Blessed as Daily you are writing your Story upon my heart ..
Peggy P .. understands me and will be able to edit and put all these yrs together .. and in doing so
Her heart will be healed .. In ways she never thought imaginable (I Love you Peggy P)
These writings are truly my life songs .. I know you can see me Smile .. like others have not
But the Father knew .. what we each had gone through ..
You sitting behind that desk at Jackie's
You saw much more than I could have ever imagined
Thank you for encouraging me .. and introducing me to Daniel
That truly birthed LisaMe!
Write Your Story by Francesca Battistelli Lyrics

No comments:

About Me

My photo
LisaMe! is an inspirational writer; Sharing the Word; as God gives it to me. I am willing to go where He leads me; When I was just a little girl; I began to hear about Jesus. I learned wonderful songs of how; He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way. And how to Trust and Obey for there is no other way. And a little light that was "mine"; I was supposed to let it shine. As I began to grow up I had many questions in my heart. I loved Jesus there was no question of that. But I never really understood how; He could walk with me and talk with me; or what it meant to truly trust and obey. And I was not sure at all about having a light that would shine. God used candy to help teach me the answers to many of these questions. He became real to me; through the years of seeking Him; Learning how to share Him with others; so they could truly know Him and experience His Love; without pretense. I pray as you read these inspirations you will be blessed.