Monday, November 8, 2010

I will follow you .. I hear you calling

I am
A
Solider
For the Lord
I do not want to just go through the motions..
I need All of God...
I have been starving for affection ..
And praying for protection
God wants His adoration
And Praise ..
I listened and I pray ...
But still ..
There is an emptiness
We are supposed to be One Flesh
I know what is missing...

It is you ...
I sit here waiting ..
Writing from my heart
Crying out to the Lord
Praying Can you hear me ... Please let me in ..

I know that God can ..
And I hear Him saying
Wait No more
Come to me..

I know you are weary
I know your battle within
You are trying to wait on him

But come to Me now
And you will see
That it is I
Who holds the Key

With or without you
 I am going
Love LisaMe!

Onward
Christian
Solider

The Battle Field
Is
No Place
To
Be
Alone

This is Why
God
Sends
Us
Out
In Two's

No comments:

About Me

My photo
LisaMe! is an inspirational writer; Sharing the Word; as God gives it to me. I am willing to go where He leads me; When I was just a little girl; I began to hear about Jesus. I learned wonderful songs of how; He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way. And how to Trust and Obey for there is no other way. And a little light that was "mine"; I was supposed to let it shine. As I began to grow up I had many questions in my heart. I loved Jesus there was no question of that. But I never really understood how; He could walk with me and talk with me; or what it meant to truly trust and obey. And I was not sure at all about having a light that would shine. God used candy to help teach me the answers to many of these questions. He became real to me; through the years of seeking Him; Learning how to share Him with others; so they could truly know Him and experience His Love; without pretense. I pray as you read these inspirations you will be blessed.